Sep 26, 2011

{FQF: Feat. Just Add Glitter & Stir}

ED: Sorry for the FQF delay - apparently, me and my blog editor don't always see eye to eye on things! I say "schedule post" and he says "bite me, woman"  - what's a girl to do? 

Another Friday, another FQF post! Here is the lovely Maggi from Just Add Glitter & Stir - Maggi and I have a lot in common and I love to read her blog. Seeing her girls always reminds me of my girls, so it's impossible not to love her! She's insanely crafty and has this immense light of love surrounding her. Make sure you swing by her blog, Just Add Glitter & Stir, and tell her I sent you! 


Take it away, Maggi! 


----------


{What has been your favorite moment of 2011 so far?}
Definitely the birth of my second daughter, Zippy in May.  I was worried since her big sister took her time getting here but Zippy earned her nickname for a reason! lol  She's been a joy to us and her big sister Toot adores her.  That's my favorite moment of 2011 so far...that and Starbucks bringing back their pumpkin spice latte...




{Name your biggest pet peeve.}
Other drivers...they "drive" me nuts. harhar  Seriously, use your signal, turn right in less than 5 minutes and get out of my way...I of course, am a perfect driver. :P


{What holiday is your favorite? Least favorite?}
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  I cook dinner over at my house, been doing it for years now.  I love having everyone come over, relax, be with each other and eat until we're sick.  lol  There's just something about Thanksgiving that gets me.  Christmas is definitely a close second however.  I don't really have a least favorite holiday.  Holidays are so fun, you always have something to look forward to!  But if I have to choose, I guess I'll say Arbor Day.  What have trees ever done for me, I ask you? :P


{Do you believe in ghosts?}
If by "ghosts" you mean like Ebenezer Scrooge then...no.  If you mean "ghosts" like Casper the Friendly then...no.  But if you mean "ghosts" as in "I ain't afraid of no ghosts" then...yes.



{Name five living people (famous or not) you would like to meet.}
Hmmmm...I've met so many awesome bloggers online, I would love to meet them all in person one day!  
----------


Thank you, Maggi! Be sure to check out Maggi at her site, Just Add Glitter & Stir


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!