Jun 30, 2009

more engagement snaps

I picked up our engagement photos yesterday - they turned out pretty darn good if I say so myself.

If you'd like to check them out, here's the link to my Flickr account.

:)

and I'm going to share a little side-story about one photo in particular.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin & I have a photo very similar to this taken almost six years ago. This photo was taken on the front steps of our high school - the same place we used to sit and cuddle next to each other every day at lunch. That was how Justin and I first spent our time together - at lunch. Every day we'd sit together or chase each other around, just being young and in love. I have the best memories of us sitting outside together like that. We have what we call the "s'more" book (s'more is our version of saying I love you so much more - we just say I love you s'more). That same pose from six years ago is on the very front page of our s'more book. I hope to someday take a 10th, 25th, and 50th year pose right there on those very same steps side-by-side. Taking these photos was a blast and much to my suprise, Justin didn't seem to mind it at all. It's hard to believe but in less than three months, I'll be posting wedding pictures! It's right around the corner for us - and (at least mentally) we're so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!