Oct 15, 2009

THE (LITTLE) BIG GIVEAWAY!!!

I'm not sure that many of you know this, but I'll be celebrating my one year blogiversary in just a few short months! And I fully intend to host a blow-out, all balls out, crazy awesome kind of giveaway then...so for now, I'm starting with a smaller, more simple giveway to test the waters and help me figure out what format I want to use when I host the great big blogiversary giveaway in January!!!

So for this first giveaway, the rules are simple. The prizes are simple. This entire giveaway is based on simple!

There will be THREE little prizes and THREE lucky winners! The winners will be chosen at random through random.org - the first winner gets her/his choice of the three prizes, the second winner gets his/her choice of the two remaining prizes, and the third winner gets the last prize remaining! Simple, right?! AWESOME.

Now, for the prizes! Remember, first winner gets first pick of the prizes!

A CUSTOM-MADE "I LOVE TO BLOG" TOTE BAG FROM ZAZZLE!!! (Follow the link to see what it looks like)


A $25 GIFT CARD TO WAL-MART

And last but not least...

A WINNER WILL GET TO PICK ONE ITEM FROM MY ETSY STORE (Follow the link to browse the items - more items will be added before the contest is over, so keep checking back!)

The giveaway contest will be open from today until Friday, October 23rd at 5:00PM (EST). The contest is open to US and Canada residents only (sorry, over-seas friends - I promise the blogiversary giveaway will be open to everyone!). You can enter as many times as you like between now and October 23rd, but you're only allowed one entry per day. All you have to do is leave a comment saying you're entering to win & that's it!

For extra entries per day, you can tweet about my giveaway and leave a link in the comment section to your tweet. (So technically you can enter twice a day every day between now and October 23rd - that's 16 chances to win!)

Any questions, feel free to ask!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

17 comments:

  1. I would like to be entered
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh...I wanna win something!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be entered for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! I hope I can be a winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to be entered for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to enter for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. entering again for today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like t be entered for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is my entry for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my entry for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entering for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Emily Ashley of Duffield, VA. I wanna enter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im entering to win, and im so excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Entering for today
    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!