Apr 30, 2010

what you feel is what you are, and what you are is feeling far

Baby show
(source)

Girl Photographing a Dog
(source)

Young women making fun of sign at beach requiring full bathing suits: Miami, Florida
(source)

Group of ladies enjoying a day out at the races, Brisbane
(source)

Thousand Islands, ON, about 1915
(source)

Calling the ferry, St. John River, NB, 1915 (?)
(source)

The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer
(source)

I could spend all day getting lost in The Commons. It takes me back to another world, another time, another emotion - one that is not my own but somehow I still know so well. I can hear the noises, smell the air, feel the sun and cold.

I can only hope that the photos I take in my lifetime will live on forever like these, evoking emotions and telling tales of a world and time gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!