I know they say that being sick while pregnant is a good sign - signs of a healthy baby and all, but I'm already tired of this nausea and I just reached the half-way mark of the first trimester.
I've got the need to puke but can't puke feeling going on - and it sucks. I was rarely sick with Sidney. The only times I ever puked were when I didn't eat and got hungry and when I took my prenatal vitamins. Other than that, I felt pretty good 99% of the time.
This baby is totally different - I feel pukey and bad most of the time. I'm really hoping this is just a first trimester kind of thing, and I'll be in the clear.
Or at least that's what I'm telling myself right now.
Please don't prove me wrong, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!