Jun 17, 2011

just checking in.

I didn't realize having Rhealen would suck the blogging brain right out of me, but boy! I was so wrong! I haven't had the first inkling to blog or do much of anything (although I have been faithful about keeping up with reading your blogs, even if I'm not commenting as much as normal)...

RJ is pretty perfect - eating good and sleeping good. I can't believe I lucked up and had two sweet, mild-tempered babes! The entire time I was pregnant with Rhealen, Justin and I kept telling each other "there's no way this time will be as easy or good as it was with Sidney" but so far, RJ has proven us so wrong. She's a doll, and I'm smitten with her already.


I mean how could you not love this kid, right?

Sidney is loving being the big sister, she thinks she can do everything I can do (sometimes she thinks she can do it better than I can!) and I've caught her trying to pick up her little "sissy" a few times! It's the most precious thing in the world to watch Sidney with Rhealen, she's so doting and sweet. I can't count how many times I use the words "be easy" during a day, but other than that, it's nothing but love between the two of them. She makes me so proud, that big girl of mine.



Hopefully soon enough I'll get back in the swing of things and keep on blogging at my regular pace. But for now, I'm soaking up my girls and enjoying my time at home with them. Summer kicks off next week, and I can't wait to spend every single day of it with these beauties of mine!

1 comment:

  1. You make me want to get pregnant! Ty was/is such an easy baby that everyone has convinced us that the next will be the total opposite but you give me hope :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!