![]() |
| 33 weeks and "rocking" the bathroom selfie! This is the same bathroom that I took this pregnant-selfie with RJ back in 2011 :) |
Loving: How "infected" Sidney is with Christmas spirit -- we try to do something Christmas-y every day, either listen to a few holiday jingles or (our favorite!) watch a Christmas movie together in the evenings. Sometimes we go wild and even bake sugar cookies -- just because! Christmas with your kids is one of THE MOST magical things on earth....unless your kid is like a certain two-year-old of ours and a total Scrooge! But I digress...
Reading: NOTHING. I'm a total failure at the moment and reading nothing. Wait, do other blogs count?! I totally do that.
Watching: Well, The Walking Dead aired the mid-season premiere last Sunday, so there's nothing to live for between now and February. I'm kidding, I'm kidding (sort of) -- actually, the last few episodes leading up to last Sunday were so dull and dreary, I was thiiiiis close to crying foul. Luckily, that all changed! The Governor is dead! Daryl got to show off his badass skills! Rick came full circle and made Hershel proud (poor H)! Now there are a million and one questions and lots of new avenues to explore -- I'm excited once again!
Eating: Frosted Flakes -- I know I'm nearing the end, I can't get enough of my beloved cereal. It's the one consistent craving/love I've had all four pregnancies.
Anticipating: I won't say BIRTH or CHRISTMAS, so let's go with Jaxon's first birthday! It's hard to believe our little dude will be ONE next month -- he's just the bee's knees, and I'm so in love with having a son. I can't wait to celebrate his first year with (hopefully) fanfare!
Listening to: Timber - Pitbull/Ke$ha I HAVE NO SHAME, DON'T BOTHER JUDGING ME!
Working on: Not biting my nails! I'm about 3-4 weeks into it, and so good so far. I've got nails for the first time ever in my life. Seriously, I can't remember a time when I didn't bite them, so to be 25 and finally overcoming this trivial little habit of mine feels like a major accomplishment!
Wishing: For you all to have a warm and wonderful holiday season -- this time of year is precious and meant to be cherished, and I know that I'm doing my personal best to enjoy every second of it! I hope you do, too :)
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!