![]() |
| source |
Loving: The fist-bumping affirmation pictured above. I'm all about feminism and finding my voice as a feminist, as an equalist -which isn't really a word, but I'm doing it, so there- and all around supporter of human rights. I'm not the loudest activist or the biggest voice to rally troops, but I feel like I'm among a wonderful generation of open-minded, loving, compassionate, goal-oriented individuals. And I know I'm raising children who will be full of love and, I hope, an openness to embracing people from all walks of life, from different backgrounds with different views and beliefs, with kind words and love.
Cooking: The last of the fresh veggies from the farmer's market -- we've really stepped up our game this year and finally took advantage of the small -but abundant- weekly farmer's market. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but we've been taste testing new food, and even the kids have been open to trying new things. It's been a very productive summer of eating! :)
Anticipating: Our trip to DISNEY! We leave on the 18th of this month, and I am so excited, I can barely contain myself -- the only thing Justin and I are dreading is the long haul with all four kids in tow. The girls are excellent travelers; the boys, not so much. I'm hoping by breaking it up over two days time and having Gran and Pops in another car to help swap out and provide relief, it'll be easier than we're expecting.
Listening to: If Birds Could Fly >> I'm so ashamed of myself for not falling in love with this band sooner (they're local! and amazing!) I have spent countless hours on YouTube just listening to song after song. The one below is a personal favorite :) Even Sidney likes it!
Working on: Potty-training Rhealen (slowly making progress!) is the biggest hurdle right now. I'm also working on myself, which is a deep subject and too lengthy to get into here. Aaand I've started Christmas shopping (I know, who am I?)
Watching: Like the majority of AHS lovers out there, I'm now completely devoted to Freak Show -- how amazing was last night's premiere? This season is going to be mind blowing, I can feel it! Also, you know what a huge TWD fan I am -- this weekend, all my dreams come true!
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!