This post is....the last post. Is that a forever thing? I don't know, maybe, but knowing me, probably not.
Life is just super busy and chasing after four growing kids is hard work. I'm grateful for my blog, happy that I stuck with it for so many years and documented so much. But it's just not a fit right now at this time in my life.
And it just feels right. I'm not deleting anything, everything will be left here exactly as it is now - and who knows, I may be back from time to time to write something funny or get something serious off my mind.
But no more posts in the forseeable future.
Thank you for reading, commenting, encouraging and supporting me!! Here are some random posts that will always be my favorites....
Birth stories: Sidney, Rhealen, Jaxon and Toby.
Reflections of a Marriage
Parenting Tidbits
The Fine Line
Finally, A Son
On Accepting, Not Settling
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!