Aug 14, 2009
bonefire smokehouse & smoking hot Jacob Black
This is a local eatery that isn't hardly three blocks from where I work! And here they are being big winners on Regis + Kelly! Kingsport, TN isn't my hometown but it's always been the "big city" not thirty minutes from my little dot on the map. Anything that supports our area and makes me proud to be southern deserves a little spot on my blog!
AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Just so you know how much of a total freak loser I am, I am willing to admit that I've watched this 14 second clip more times than is decent for a person my age. BUT THAT LAUTNER BOY IS SMOKING. I fell in love with Jacob Black in the books and I'm falling even more in love with him through these movies. Edward better seriously win my heart back sometime soon or I'll be totally pissed off when Bella doesn't choose Jacob at the end of the movie series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!