Sep 5, 2009

my sidney morgan

Today was the SidMo's second birthday -- it was such an event in our little hometown that they threw my darling daughter her very own birthday parade! Well, not really. But there was a parade. And it was her birthday. So, I'll just let her think that it was all for her!

We had a little party for the little birthday girl. She got a few little gifts and a few little hotdogs. We had lovely cupcakes and balloons and friends and family. She got happpy presents like a Dora pillowcase dress, a vanity dresser and stool, a Princess patio set and a keyboard -- just to name a few.

The only downside to the day was the fact that poor little Sidney looked pretty rough! She fell down our front-porch stairs yesterday, which are covered in this skid-resistant material that feels a lot like sandpaper. Her nose, cheek, chest and arm are all scraped pretty bad - it reminds me a lot of road rash. But other than the fact that she's going to look a little rough around the edges in her party pictures, the day was a total success!

I'll have to steal pictures from Fanny (I forgot my camera)! But I'll get them to you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!