So yeah, remember this post? The one I wrote a mere 21 days ago?
It's funny how things work out. It's even funnier how much the universe likes to mess with me. Just when I think I've got things figured out, life comes along with another curveball. Here we go again, round #2.
Baby #2.
That's right, I said Baby #2.
You have my complete permission to be as totally freaked out as I am - and have been for a few days now. I'm barely pregnant, and it's going to be a long nine months from here on out. But it feels amazing just to be able to say the words out loud, and I couldn't keep this is a secret if I wanted to.
So now you all know and you can keep up with me as I document this second pregnancy. It's going to be one heck of a ride, and I can't wait to see the day when our little family of three turns into a family of four. I can't wait to see the day my little girl becomes a big sister. I can't wait for this baby to make his/her arrival in late June 2011.
SQUEE!!!
CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is something in the blog water!!
I LOVE IT!! Congrats to you guys!
xoxoxo
I'm just so excited for you.
ReplyDelete