I'm glad the sickness is mostly over for now, I feel better as I get near the end of the first trimester (10 weeks this weekend)!
Some food makes me beastly ill sometimes (the thought of eggs can kill me dead). And sometimes I'm starving hungry and sometimes I can go for hours on end without wanting a bite to eat.
Cold food tastes better than hot food sometimes. The three-hour-old grilled cheese and tator-tots I ate for lunch today was ten times better the second time than when I ordered them at lunch. My gummy vitamins don't make me sick this time around, which is lovely - an added bonus.
I've seen my doctor twice now and things are looking good, which is a huge relief. I was so naive the first time around with Sidney, I never dreamed of all the million and one things that can go wrong with a pregnancy and birth. This time, it's all I think about - so to get the reassurance of my doctor that everything looks normal and on track is a huge weight off my shoulders. I'm just looking forward to taking that step over into the second trimester and ticking off the days 'til June.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!