Nov 18, 2010

mobile uploads 5

You can see previous mobile uploads posts here, if you're into that kind of thing!

Onward! Photo dump time...


what can I say? I love the way Dobby can wear a scarf...

Chuck Taylor heaven

Cassie thinks shopping with me is a lot of fun! D'oh!

I sent this one to my husband. I hope he didn't delete it.

pizza dinner date

the absolute best part of lunch!

sidney and her bff logan

I see a tiny patch of blue sky in the middle of all this rain

Sidney and Dobby after the beauty pageant back in Aug.

notes & classwork

she's cute and all, but birthday hats make anyone look dorky!

Dobby and her big-eared Lulu

Sidney likes to "drive" Justin's truck

she mastered the art of the water fountain...finally!

morning car buddy (wearing her Pops' hat!)

1 comment:

  1. HA! mobile pictures are some of my faves because they are always in the moment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!