Jan 18, 2011

giant case of the "blahs"

I don't know if it's the weather or my hectic schedule or what - but I haven't used my camera (other than a few Christmas photos) in what feels like months, forever. It's starting to really depress me. I'm hoping as we inch closer and closer to warm weather and spring and all the wonderlust that goes along with a new season I'll get the chance to get out there again and start snapping away. I might try to do a little photo-walk this weekend if I can manage it, weather be damned.

My classes start back this weekend, so it's another round of Friday evenings and all-day Saturdays at the college. I'll be very glad when December rolls around and I'm done, 100% finished with college *unless I choose to go further, but we'll see.

I just feel lackluster at the moment. Just kind of "meh" in general. I'm not updating here a lot, I'm not really do anything socially interactive, online or in real life. It's just kind of this cycle of work, home, work, home - Justin and I both are exhausted all the time. I just want to get out of this funk and into a more comfortable groove. I want a little pep back in my step. Call it what you will, I just want to feel like me again.

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. Interrupted sleep, work, home, rinse, repeat. I hate winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have the case of blah's as well. And being stuck in the house 24-7 with the cold weather and snow we have, I.am.going.nuts!
    And I hear ya about the photo's im trying to get shooting more... winter needs to end soon please!! Hope your blah's leave soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!