Apr 6, 2011

mini-beach vacation

I forgot to mention it earlier last week, but we headed off Friday for a little vacation down in Myrtle Beach, SC over the weekend. It was amazing, to say the least! I did manage to fry myself (my legs in particular) and it was sort of hard to move on Monday (or Tuesday or today...) but it's getting better slowly but surely. Other than that little hitch, everything was pretty awesome. Perfect weather. Not too crowded. A great hotel - what more could anyone ask for?

This may be the only vacation I get to take this year - so I'm probably going to end up staring at these photos longingly for the rest of the year...the rest of the very long beachless year.

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to fly to California with me in October to take some awesome welcome home pictures for me & matt! haha I'll make Matt take us to Laguna Beach :)
    -Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures. sounds like a great time except the sunburn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!