Today was one of those hard days where I stop and think, "dear god, why did we want to do this all over again?! WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!" But then Rhealen will snuggle my chest or just look totally adorable sleeping, and I remember. It's all about love, pure and simple.
But the screaming and crying today was a little out of control. Oy vey.
It's hard going from one awesome little girl who's totally mostly independent and sleeps through the night and can wipe her own ass and such to one awesome little girl who's totally mostly independent and sleeps through the night and can wipe her own ass and such PLUS one little girl who screams a lot and can't do anything for herself and can't tell you what's wrong and just kind of looks at you all pitiful waiting for you to fix it. HARD, I tell you.
Babies are hard work, and honestly, I'd kind of forgotten about how much work there is. I've gotten so spoiled having Sidney and her awesomeness that it's kind of difficult to appreciate Rhealen and her non-awesomeness at this point. She'll get there, this I know.
It's just babies kind of suck sometimes. And today was a total suck day. Good thing she's so freaking cute it makes my ovaries hurt.
But the screaming and crying today was a little out of control. Oy vey.
It's hard going from one awesome little girl who's totally mostly independent and sleeps through the night and can wipe her own ass and such to one awesome little girl who's totally mostly independent and sleeps through the night and can wipe her own ass and such PLUS one little girl who screams a lot and can't do anything for herself and can't tell you what's wrong and just kind of looks at you all pitiful waiting for you to fix it. HARD, I tell you.
Babies are hard work, and honestly, I'd kind of forgotten about how much work there is. I've gotten so spoiled having Sidney and her awesomeness that it's kind of difficult to appreciate Rhealen and her non-awesomeness at this point. She'll get there, this I know.
It's just babies kind of suck sometimes. And today was a total suck day. Good thing she's so freaking cute it makes my ovaries hurt.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!