May 15, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday

My top 10 reasons for loving Norman Reedus as much as I do.

#10 - He's jaw-dropping handsome.
#9 - He deeply appreciates his fans and communicates with them daily.
#8 -  He's smoking hot.
#7 - He's authentic and real. I've never seen him play a character where it felt like he was faking it.
#6 - He's wicked sexy.
#5 - He's looks to be a loyal friend and wonderful father.
#4 - Did I mention how smoking hot he is?
#3 - He's covered in tattoos, smokes and rides motorcylces. Bad boy fantasy fulfilled.
#2 - He's too beautiful for words.
#1 - He's pretty much just sex on legs.

Amen.


Maybe I can convince my mother to follow along with me in my obsession now that there's this picture floating around.

(Yes, I know it's yet another post about Norman Reedus - wasn't it just last week I was gushing about him? If you think it's a bit much, you should see my Tumblr. It's 98% NR stuff! This is just a new feature I wanted to start up on Tuesdays and what better way to get started than to keep talking about my fangirl ways?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!