Aug 13, 2013

TT #35

I took quite a little hiatus from the TT series, but I'm back -- life has finally settled into a groove again (i.e., all the kids go to bed at a certain hour and actually sleep!...most nights) So let's do this --yet again-- shall we?

{via}
Now that we finally! have Dish TV + internet at the house, we are back to getting our Seinfeld reruns on. There's nothing better in the world :)

{via}
Canada is the only country taking the zombie apocalypse seriously -- and yes, this is real life. Parliament. February, 2013. 

{via}
The most amazing hair flip in the history of cinema. Fin

{via}
Grumpy Cat meets TBBT !!! 


{via}
Amen! I can't tell you how many times I depended on that anti-skip system while riding the bus only to be disappointed every time we hit a bump or pot-hole. 

{via}
And because no #TT post would be complete without a little "Caryl" action -- I am so excited for October and TWD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!