Oct 15, 2013

TT #39



{via}
"Just so you know, I liked you first" -- thank THE WALKING DEAD gods! The first opening minutes of season 4 and I got such a #Caryl high it wasn't even funny -- it's going to happen this season, I just *know* it. 

{via}
I found this 100 times funnier than it probably is -- but c'mon! I don't know who's cuter, the baby or those doggies :)

{via}
Justin & I got so excited the other night imagining Halloween in a few years when we can dress our three ladies up as the Sanderson sisters and Jaxon up as Billy (!!!)

{via}
The most horrifying idea EVER. Team M&M for life.




{via}



Happy 1,000 posts, blog!!! 

1 comment:

  1. lol i watched the waqlking dead marathon and season premiere and couldn't go to sleep without thinking of getting attacked by a zombie, and what got me is that they had Vincent Martella play as that one patrick kid, i cant believe that he's a zombie now and i kinda cried when meryl died and became a zombie he may have been a butthole but he was awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!