So...as I'm sure you all know by now - the Jameson we had been preparing for ended up being a little Toby - surprise! Even after two different ultrasounds that assured us we were expecting a girl, we had a last minute old-fashioned switcheroo, and this little boy came into our lives at 12:23am on December 31st weighing in at just a little over 6 lbs.
There's a lot to be said about my labor, his delivery, the rush and range of emotions we all experienced, and how it feels to be a family of six! I have stories to share, and I will, if ever I actually find two spare minutes of time :)
Welcome to our family, Toby Fields Gilliam - you have completed our family and brought us all closer together, closer than I ever imagined we could be. We love you!

Congrats, mommaruth! From your current post to this one, looks like you're right where you want to be!
ReplyDelete