Feb 26, 2014

Currently


Loving: When I started writing this post, my first thought was "this warm weather!" but now it's cold again this week - we had a lovely weekend. We spent nearly every possible second we could outside both afternoons trying to soak up that summer-like sunshine. But alas, winter is not yet done with us, and I have a feeling spring is going to be a real weather roller coaster, too! 

Reading: Who has time to read?! Seriously, though, I'm on the hunt for a good read (preferably something I can try out on the Kindle for free!) so hopefully soon I'll be back to my old ways.

Watching: Sidney has been dominating our TV time with one kid movie after another: The Croods, Despicable Me 2, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, and Epic -- on full repeat. (Rhealen splits her time watching Brave, Finding Nemo, Hotel Transylvania and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas)

Eating: Cheesecake bites! Sidney talked her Gran into buying a box at Sam's for our house, and we've all been eating them non-stop. I love those little things, but man, I'll be glad to see them go. We don't shop at Sam's, so they're a rare treat and not a regular thing!

Anticipating: Justin's birthday is at the end of March, and we always do a little cook-out/shoot-out up at the cabin. I'm hoping the weather just happens to be nice that weekend (sometimes it's awesome and sometimes it sucks!) - hard to believe my man will be 27 this year!

Listening to: Bastille, Lorde, MKTO, Aviicii and a bunch more "pop"ular bands that are totally guilty pleasures! 

Working on: Toby's sleep habits - the boy's nighttime sleep is pretty much non-existent in my eyes. By the time I fall back asleep he wakes back up - one and two hour stretches are just not good enough! Now that he's passed the six-week mark I really hope we can get in a good routine with him. Good sleep habits start young, don't forget! 

Wishing: I am back at work now, and loving it, but sometimes I wish we'd hit the lottery so I could just be a full-time SAHM! I miss my babies during the day! But I know work is where I'm meant to be - if I had to stay home with the kiddies all the time I might really go insane :)

Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!