May 16, 2014

Five on Friday

There are some "new to me" blogs featured this week; if you ever have a post you think I should check out, please leave me the link in the comments or find me on Twitter (@mommaruthsays) >> enjoy! 

"My Mirrors: Thoughts On Being a Mama"//Sometimes Sweet
"What a gift these two boys have given me, in simply existing. What a gift to be their mama and to be able to grow right alongside of them, as they learn how to be children and I learn how to be a parent; to be able to see myself more clearly and in turn strive to be better, better, better every single day."

"Made at Home: Rosemary Petal Scrub"//Hello, Mr. Rabbit

"Real Life: One Year in New York"//V Mac + Cheese
(this is officially my favorite NYC post ever; I want to pack up all four kids and Justin and move, like now!)

"How to Be an Asshole Blogger in 5 Easy Steps"//It's a Dog Lick Baby World
"Bonus Step 6: Assume that all of your readers are idiots. Constantly remind them of the most mundane details about your life, like your hair color or the nationality of your spouse. Also, give your readers tips and recipes for difficult tasks like boiling eggs and reading labels on food items. Where would we be without this priceless information??"

"Random Thoughts on Diets and Exercise"//Poobou
"I think that in order to successfully lose weight, you have to find the delicate balance between two factors:
1. A diet that works for your body.
2. A diet that works for your brain."

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) I love the idea of having a day to feature other posts you've enjoyed recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to checking out these links. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing my post! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!