He's a smiling, laughing, funny little dove full of life and pure sweetness.
He's weighing in at 17.5 lbs, hitting the 75%, 85%, and 95% percentiles.
He's got those bright blue eyes our babies are known for. His hair is dark like his biggest sister's. He's got chunky thighs and long toes.
Toby has rolled over in the past month, discovered his toes, and fallen in love with a few toys.
So far, Justin and Sidney are the funniest people to him, and he loves to sleep in our bed snuggled next to me. He keeps an eye out for Jaxon, ever watchful and waiting for some "tough love".
He's definitely the "baby" of the family, and as such, gets the best and worst of us as parents. But he doesn't seem to mind so far, he's a content little dude just doing his own thing.
We've only had one rough night where nothing soothed him. I even drove him around for an hour to no avail. But finally, I realized he just needed some momma-closeness, and after five months, one rough night isn't too shabby!
I love my little toadstool. I am constantly in awe of my second son, the biggest little surprise of my life, my little Toby Fields.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!