Another year, another birthday party for Sidney that involved a bouncy house, getting wet, friends and an accidental power outage!
Low-key birthday parties are where it's at, and I think we nailed this one! Justin, the girls, and I made her birthday cake -- I stitched up her little "7" shirt, we had pizza and chips, and since it was so dadgum hot, we rigged up a water hose to spray on the bouncy house slide, AND THE KIDS LOVED IT!
Except for the part where Sidney blew up the transformer on the power pole with her escaped balloons, things went super -- I'm so grateful to have an awesome family that chip in to celebrate our girl. We're very blessed with an awesome circle of friends, and I couldn't have imagined a better day. Even the rain held off 'til the very end! Success!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!