Sep 2, 2014

Toby - Month Eight

I took the last month off from blogging, and I have to say, it felt really good! I'm still not sure when I'll get back to blogging regularly, but I have to keep with these monthly updates - I love having them to look back on later down the road...even if I do post them a few days late :)

This past month has definitely been a whirlwind for little Toby! He's grown by two pounds, tried really hard to sit up and crawl, and spent a week in the hospital with a MRSA infection. It's been a rough one, lemme tell ya! A seven-month-old and a hospital do not mix well together; we didn't sleep good, he had to go hours without eating, he pulled out three IVs - it just wasn't a good experience! But the good news is, he's doing 100x better now, and hopefully we'll be rid of this MRSA bug for good.




Toby now weighs in at a very portly 22.7 pounds -- he's an eating machine, and has decided formula pales in comparison to real food! Of course, he still drinks his bottles, but most days he's all about the food...the real food.
 
He still only has two little bottom teeth, so eating is kind of a challenge for him, but like his big brother before him, he shows no regard for how things should go - he just charges in head first to all things and lets his iron will see him through.
 
Toby is going to be a mover and a shaker, just like Jaxon and Rhealen - I can see him plotting already. He's going to team up with those two, and then things will be insane. They're going to be the three musketeers, I can just see it now!


He has quite the Gilliam attitude about him, and it's getting stronger every day. He can be the grumpiest little dude one minute and then it's straight to sweetness from there -- he reminds me of someone........
 
And so, like I love his daddy, I love this little booger to death. The time we spent one-on-one cooped up in the hospital only solidified my baby feelings. He's my baby! My last baby!


My sweetest baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!