Aug 3, 2009

can chaotic mumbling be considered a real post?

I have about a blue million incoherent thoughts running through my mind right now. Should I blog about our weekend trip to Pigeon Forge? Should I tell you about some upcoming events on the ole blog happening later this week? Should I just post up some cute pictures of the kid? Should I do a DELIGHT? I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW!!! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!

*Breathe* Take it easy. It's just a blog. If I don't make you crack up every day, it'll be alright. Even if I just keep blogging about the mundane and the ordinary, those of you out there who truly enjoy my blog will keep coming back for more (or you'll just wonder around and wait for me to drum up something good). There's no pressure with this blog. I'm not getting paid to do any of this. I'm not trying to impress my boss or my friends or my professors. I'm doing this for me. And for you. So that we can all enjoy this crazy rollercoaster ride I call "my life".

So today I have nothing much to offer you - just a simple little post about how the weekend was good. It was fun. We had a good time in Pigeon Forge: there was much walking, much eating, much enjoyment to be shared. I had fully planned on documenting the weekend with a rigorous photo expedition, but alas I left my memory stick at home and was not able to shoot a stinking thing (except for the pictures I put up on twitter).

I was so glad to get home yesterday. Sidney and I both collapsed on the couch for a little "veg" time before unpacking and cleaning up the house. I had missed Justin terribly even though we'd only been apart for two days. It was nice to sleep in my own bed next to him last night - very nice.

Coming up on this blog this week, a very exciting HARRY POTTER post featuring the lovely and talented Lisa from Unfiltered Insanity. She was kind enough to answer all of my HP-related questions from the newest movie + add some more Q&A's that I always wanted to know but could never remember to ask someone! So definitely check back thursday for that special post (plus spread the word around for others to check back here for our HP Q&A's)!!!

Sidney will hit the 23-month mark Wednesday, so I'm sure I'll be blogging about that and how I'm very near hysterics over the fact that her SECOND BIRTHDAY is just around the corner!!! AGHH - where did my baby girl go? I want her back now!

Plus I'm sure I'll throw in a DELIGHT and maybe a wedding update for all ya'll to enjoy. Today I've got nothing but promises for the rest of the week! So check back soon and see all the goodies I've got in store. I'm just a real dud today :)

2 comments:

  1. of course chaotic mumbling is a perfect post. I happen to enjoy doing it every tuesday. sometimes more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a real dud too! I haven't posted in a while either! But..I do have something brewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!