May 24, 2010

place holder

I'm kind of busy today!

So here's the link to my photography blog - I put up some new stuff over the past few days, including the very awesome maternity series I've been doing now for a few weeks.

I also blogged all weekend, so go back and make sure you read the posts I put up on Saturday and Sunday.

Next up, look for pictures of my newest cousin, Kylie Morgan, who was born just a few hours ago! Hopefully I'll get to stop by the hospital on my home tomorrow evening to snap some good shots. And, if Justin & Raysha are willing, they'll let me do my first-ever newborn shoot later in the week!

So click the link, go back and read, and say congratulations to my cousin Justin, his lady Raysha, and their new baby girl.
raysha + justin

3 comments:

  1. I am on my way to check out your photos! This one is fantastic! Congrats on your new coz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that has to be the cutest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!