Apr 12, 2011

all I have to do is dream

I've been having some crazy dreams, I guess it's the pregnancy hormones - although my dreams aren't really pregnancy related.

Take for instance my dream last night: it started out with me having an aerial view of alligators eating this couple in a lake, then turned into me running around the edge of the lake staring at this big ball of hammerhead sharks, stingrays and alligators in the crystal-clear water as I tried to warn people not to swim in there, then there was a rollercoaster and small children falling between the cracks of the loading dock getting on and off the coaster, then it was a town of zombies and people killing each other, then it was a "Catwoman" like thing where I learned how to put my soul in animals in case my body got killed by the zombie-hunters, then it was kind of raunchy (you don't need those details) and then it was all over.

Yeah, I wake up many times in the morning and say WTF? My brain is crazy - which I guess means I'm just as crazy as my brain, right? I've always been a vivid dreamer and I rarely forget a dream (seriously, I can remember the first dream I remember having, if that makes sense) so these images will stay with me for a long time. There's no getting rid of them, no matter how I try. I'm just hoping once Nugget is here these dreams will slack off a little; my sleep cycles are definitely way out of whack having to wake up and deal with these insanities!

PS I know I'm slacking at this whole blogging on the daily thing, and it's aggravating me to say the least. I open up my dashboard every single day; I'm a faithful blog reader. Just not a faithful blog blogger. It's a condition - I'm working on it. Thanks for being faithful, friend.

1 comment:

  1. i can't remember my dreams. that's so nuts you can remember all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!