I can say with complete satisfaction and total honesty that we had one hell of an amazing weekend!!
The girls had fun (minus one bad stretch of night for Sidney) and Justin and I managed to get along the entire time -be sweet to each other, even- and we were surrounded by family, friends and food. It was perfect. Even the weather was nice enough to us!
See?
I finally got around to getting some pictures of Rhealen with Justin's side of the family (now I just need to get some with my side), so I can quit feeling guilty that poor little RJ doesn't have enough baby pictures!
And I got some cute shots of Sidney + Rhealen.
See?
And I was featured in a Guest Post over at my friendly ad-swap partner's site, Newfoundlander at Heart. Go HERE if you'd like to read my advice for new moms and friends of new moms!
I'm hoping this week will zoom by for all of us and we can do it all over again next weekend! There's just something so refreshing about having a good weekend; it sets you up to have a good week.
Here's to holding onto that weekend feeling all the week long!
The girls had fun (minus one bad stretch of night for Sidney) and Justin and I managed to get along the entire time -be sweet to each other, even- and we were surrounded by family, friends and food. It was perfect. Even the weather was nice enough to us!
See?
I finally got around to getting some pictures of Rhealen with Justin's side of the family (now I just need to get some with my side), so I can quit feeling guilty that poor little RJ doesn't have enough baby pictures!
And I got some cute shots of Sidney + Rhealen.
See?
And I was featured in a Guest Post over at my friendly ad-swap partner's site, Newfoundlander at Heart. Go HERE if you'd like to read my advice for new moms and friends of new moms!
I'm hoping this week will zoom by for all of us and we can do it all over again next weekend! There's just something so refreshing about having a good weekend; it sets you up to have a good week.
Here's to holding onto that weekend feeling all the week long!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!