1. She had already been in the pool for hours by the time I got down to Newport Friday evening.
2. Card night around the pool = best idea ever.
3. My Mom always stocks up on food and drinks for trips; she's awesome like that!
4. Dobby (looking good, girl!).
5. Momma and me :)
6. Being silly with my reflection.
7. Our game of choice.
8. Tab was more interested in her nails than paying attention (good thing we won both games, or I'd have to kill her).
9. Brennen & RJ just hanging out on the sidewalk.
10. RJ does not like lemons! But I like that little face :)
11. Johnna
12. Sidney
13. Gracie
14. Ashlynn
13. Isaac (aka Wildman)
14. Tori
15. Brennen
16. Seth
17. Some women in my family have a "thing" for old men, I guess - we still love 'em!
18. SidMo and I are born waterdogs!
19. Sidney and Gracie
20. Cutest twin girls ever!
21. To be such a girly dog, he's a pretty good sidekick.
22. One's called Coco, one's called Peanut.
23. More card games poolside!
24. RJ partied all night and woke up early. Give her a break, she was on a mini-vacation!
2. Card night around the pool = best idea ever.
3. My Mom always stocks up on food and drinks for trips; she's awesome like that!
4. Dobby (looking good, girl!).
5. Momma and me :)
6. Being silly with my reflection.
7. Our game of choice.
8. Tab was more interested in her nails than paying attention (good thing we won both games, or I'd have to kill her).
9. Brennen & RJ just hanging out on the sidewalk.
10. RJ does not like lemons! But I like that little face :)
11. Johnna
12. Sidney
13. Gracie
14. Ashlynn
13. Isaac (aka Wildman)
14. Tori
15. Brennen
16. Seth
17. Some women in my family have a "thing" for old men, I guess - we still love 'em!
18. SidMo and I are born waterdogs!
19. Sidney and Gracie
20. Cutest twin girls ever!
21. To be such a girly dog, he's a pretty good sidekick.
22. One's called Coco, one's called Peanut.
23. More card games poolside!
24. RJ partied all night and woke up early. Give her a break, she was on a mini-vacation!













Ooooh, swimming makes me so excited for summer! It was always my favorite thing as a kid!
ReplyDelete