- Leigh shared the most amazing "Popspots" on her blog - how ingenious!
- Kaelah and her fiance took their own engagement photos; and they turned out amazing.
- Julia shared some amazing bunkbeds on her blog; we've been thinking about doing bunkbeds in the girls' room, so this was just the inspiration I needed.
- Danielle shared her summer reading list recommendations (part one and two) - when that girl says read something, you read it!
- Erin is my style hero - I love her Dressing series so much, she inspires me to put on some real clothes every now and then.
- Rebecca has the cutest little Nana; I could listen to her talk all day (even if it is about flowers, which is a language I do not speak!)
- Rubyellen shared a cute little DIY project - I definitely want to do this with Sidney at some point this summer.
- Kaylah has, hands-down, THE prettiest hair ever right now; I love her color combinations (and I secretly wish I had hair like this!)
Other note-worthy stories:
- Oh, Kourtney Kardashian. You and your "commitment issues" crack me up - but I do love to watch your baby daddy on TV. Scott is my favorite Kardashian!
- The 18 best layer cake recipes - I definitely want to try the Revelatory Caramel Cake and the Momofuku Birthday Cake!
And to end this little series, a video! I've been dying to re-watch "Across the Universe" but sadly it's not among our insanely huge collection of movies at home. So, instead, I just watch videos online and suffice. This song/clip is definitely not among my favorites, but I absolutely ADORE Jim Sturgess' little head-shake at the 1:25 mark. He could not be any cuter!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!