I got the hankering recently to change up the blog "style" a little, so doing what I do best, I acted on a whim and switched everything up the other night!
Since Picnik went out of commission, I've been looking for a convenient, easy and quick (also, free) way to edit photos online - I hadn't found anything to my liking until last night. Through a simple Google search, I came across Pixlr and it just so happens to be the best thing since sliced bread! Or at least since Picnik!
I've already downloaded the app to my Android (also available for iPhone users) - the system is very much a blend of Photoshop and Picnik; easy to use, lots of great functions and features. A+ in my book!
As you can see, I went with a very streamlined look for the blog right now. I deleted a lot of sidebar features that I didn't like or use much anymore and got rid of most of the excess color that was distracting me. I want to focus on words and pictures and leave the rest to fade away into the background. I designed myself a simple text header and added another page of info for those interested in tracking me down on other social media sites.
Little blog makeovers make me happy and inspire me to keep writing! Y'all know me, I'm compulsive as the day is long - it was only a matter of time before I switched things up! Again! And I'm sure it won't be too much longer before I do it all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!