Jun 1, 2012

Flashback Friday (And Our Big News!)

For today let's get nostalgic and look at some baby pictures of my girls...because I have news! Of the baby kind!

Sidney Morgan 09/05/2007

Rhealen Jo 06/06/2011

That's right! The big news around these parts is....we're expecting! yet again! for the third time in five years! The biggest surprise from the month of May was definitely learning we're going to be welcoming a new addition to the family come late January. Justin and I were so incredibly shocked initially, beyond nervous to say the least, but we've finally settled in to a comfortable state of excitement!

I'm technically barely pregnant, but I can't stand not to share everything with everyone the second I find out; and besides, with my family and friends, there was no way I was going to keep this thing a secret! I ask that you keep us in your thoughts for the next few weeks (the first trimester is always the scariest to me!) and hopefully I'll breeze through this pregnancy with the same gusto and good times I've had with the last two.

Our little family of four will soon be a not-so-little family of five!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!