Dec 27, 2012

Our Christmas*


If it weren't for my sister-in-law there'd be no photos of our family from Christmas. Seriously, I never took out any of my cameras, my phone, nothing. We had present-opening sessions for three days straight at a dozen different places, and I still didn't take a single photo. 

I also didn't tweet or update my Facebook status or spend time browsing around online. I was 100% in the moment every single time the girls opened a gift or we sat down to eat or just hung out on someone's couch. And that part was really nice, I'll admit. 

The girls were once again very lucky (read: spoiled) and our house is full of wonderful gifts and treats. RJ really got into Christmas this year - she loved unwrapping all that paper (what kid doesn't?!) and saying, "more, more!" Sidney got everything on her wish-list, which is incredible, because I'm pretty sure her wish-list was about three pages long this year! 

Christmas as a parent is a hundred times more fun than Christmas as a kid ever was, in my opinion. I just can't wait to do it all next year with our three kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!