Apr 9, 2013

Jaxon - Month 3

Wowza! I have a three-month-old! 

I tell you, life is literally zooming by - it's just insane. At three months, Jaxon is a eating, sleeping, pooping champion! Over the weekend, he got introduced to some cereal in his milk and fell in love. This boy loves to eat, eat, eat - adding cereal to his milk just put him over the edge! 

He's finally starting to nap better (in his basinett, no less!) and hang out on his own for spurts. He's discovered that bright, colorful, animated box that is the "TV"! He'll sit in his little bouncy chair and stare at the ceiling light or out the window or look at his sisters. He's starting to "talk" more and wants so badly to sit up, it's killing him that he can't! 


We still sleep together on the couch, but I'll admit this is mostly my fault - sure, he's spoiled and loves being held, but I admit that I love holding him. Just last night he slept in his bassinet for a good 3.5 hours, but when he woke up to eat again and then fell right back asleep, I had to lay him down with me. I almost put him back in his bassinet (which I totally should of done) but I just couldn't. He's my last baby and this is all going by so fast anyway. I'll spoil him a little longer and hold him while he lets me...or until I have to buy a bigger couch for the two of us! 


I love all his little faces, his grunts and giggles. I love his rolls and his one long hair that sticks up off the top of his head. I love his little feet and short, stubby legs. I love his almost-cry. There's just so much about him that I adore (well, duh!), it's just crazy to think these three months are already come and gone. 

Happy three months, my sweet Jaxon bug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!