Apr 24, 2013
Sidney & Me
Everyone always tells me that Sidney is a mini version of myself - and these pictures make it kind of crystal clear. She is most definitely my twin! I love this big little girl of mine, heart and soul.
Photo Credit: Pam Burke Photography
(I'll be sharing more of our recent shoot with Pam throughout the week - it's so amazing to finally have found a family photographer that I adore! We've got more sessions lined up for the rest of the year, and I know the results will be amazing. Her work is so beautiful, and she's a dream to work with. Anyone in the SWVA area looking for a fantastic photographer should definitely contact her, her work really does speak for itself!)
Labels:
cuteness,
life,
photograpy,
SidMo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!