Jul 13, 2009

baby girl was sick

Here are some camera-phone shots I took of the sick kid - I've got real vacation photos coming soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


we look pretty rough after a night of marathon-puking, don't we?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


there was much grumpiness and much sleepiness to be had...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


...confusion and disorientation, too.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


but holding hands always makes a girl feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the picture of y'all holding hands. Too sweet! I hate that your baby was sick. We have not experienced Allie Claire's first real sickness yet (knock on wood)...I dread the day! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!