Oct 9, 2009

V.A. ink*


My wonderful new tattoo - yes, I love it! (Thank God, cause there's not much I could do if I didn't love it, right?) It's special and beautiful and not too girly but not too butch. It means the most to me (apart from my tattoo for SidMo) and I'm so glad I got it!

(I'll post better pictures later....)

I can't wait to go out tattoo-browsing with Justin tonight (he's dying to get another one, too!) so maybe I'll have all kinds of tattoo pictures to share with you all soon! I hope everyone has a marvelous and fun-filled weekend. I'm looking forward to the giant Eastman yard sale tomorrow - CANNOT WAIT! I get to spend Q-time with my favorite MIL & SIL :)

*And that's supposed to a total har-har play on words (i.e. L.A. ink) even though technically I got this in Tennessee. But that's just splitting hairs, right? Right....

2 comments:

  1. i love it. does it stand for justin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It's so easy to become addicted to these things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!