Nov 18, 2009

I love these dogs already

Both of our dogs are sick - roundworms and ringworms! Archie felt bad all night last night; Jace and I stayed up with him until around 2AM when he finally fell asleep. Jace is such a good big brother - he stayed by Archie's side, followed him around everytime he got sick, and even helped me clean up which means he ate all of Archie's puke, good boy.

Their personalities are really starting to come through. Archie is the soft one, the lover. He's always willing to cuddle and he's a bit of a whiner when he's alone or afraid. Archie is definitely the baby of the bunch! Jace, on other hand, is the protector, the watchdog. He doesn't sleep unless the whole house is still. Nothing gets by that dog; and he's not always so willing to cuddle and be a "puppy". But he's such a good boy...he loves our little family and his brother.


I took them to the vet this morning, so hopefully everyone will be 100% soon. Until then, I know Jace will be there to help me give poor Archie all the love he needs. I'm so glad I got these two boys!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. They are *too* adorable! Good luck with the vet visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!