Nov 16, 2009

a new blog!

I have a brand spanking new blog! It's just a for-fun kind of blog - for inspiration and for sharing thoughts and words with the internet community. I'm hoping to get all sorts of people to share their words with me, and I'm hoping you will, too!

All you have to do is email me with your words; they can be from a book, a movie, a song - something someone said to you on the street that resonated with you. Email those words to fishfoodisgood@gmail.com along with whatever name (and if you'd like, a link back to you) you'd like to publish them under. Give credit where credit is due (cite your words if possible) and I'll publish them up daily.

Pass the word along; and send me your words! You'll be among the first to get published on my new blog! Go visit and follow fish(food) please...you'll make me a very happy gal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!