When we got the PS3, I thought it'd help him out immensly. He's a big gamer (not just video games, but board games, card games, etc.) so I knew he'd appreciate the new system and new games to conquer. But so far it's done nothing but cause grief and headache
I think it's work...and family issues. And life in general. So, what's a wife to do? What
(PS: I've got some adorable photos to share of SidMo and the puppies...but it'll have to wait until tomorrow!)
Oh how I can relate right now. My hubby is deep into a funk and is so dang irritable that we're all walking on eggshells. I have been trying to get him to take some time to himself every once in a while. I think men have a hard time doing that. They work, they come home and be with the family and that's about it.
ReplyDeleteI also noticed that he was worse when the bad weather hit in the fall/winter. We got one of those SAD lights and hot damn it works.
Good luck
Cheers
jackie
Fighting back the black dog of depression is not easy. He comes quick and he stays long.
ReplyDeleteGive your hubby some massages (neck, back, head) to relieve some of the stress and spasms. Let him talk to you while you're giving him your full attention. Do some stuff with him (that he likes doing), even though you're not that much into it.
All the little bits help, I promise!
(PS: Great blog! I'm from South Africa and have been following your blog for a while now)