Jun 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my favorite man in the whole world. You are an amazing father, completely unique. You re-write the idea of what a "dad" should be and you're helping to mold our daughter into the amazing girl she is. I truly cannot wait to see the two of you grow over the years. Thank you for taking this journey with me, from childhood to parenthood. The ride has been incredible.

And Happy Father's Day to the man who helped give me life and make me into the woman I am today. Sometimes I hear your voice in my own. And it's because of you I'm funny in my own quirky way, I know the true color of a polar bear's skin and I know how to make a campfire under the worst circumstances.


1 comment:

  1. OH MY!!!! I never realized how much Sid-Mo looks like you when you were a baby!!! What in the world! So precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!