Jun 15, 2010

sleight of hand

I'm so bummed about my lackluster blogging lately, but honestly folks, I haven't the time. Or the energy. Or the words.

I'm just kind of busy living "in the moment" and the moments are flying by so fast it's hard to keep up.

reflection
I'm in love with this picture..can't explain it, I can only stare at it in amazement

I know it'll slow down soon. And when it does, I'll be back full force with lots of stories and pictures and links and tales and love. I have an amazing story about a letter my grand-mother gave me last week; my brain is literally begging me to put it out there for you to read.

But it'll have to wait. The blog can wait. I hope you guys can, too.

2 comments:

  1. WondErful picture. I'll still be here when you come back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!