Nov 30, 2010

just another random, rambling list

-Everyone at our house is sick. Luckily, Sidney is the least sick of the three - but still, snot reigns supreme at our house.

-I haven't bought the first Christmas present yet. Christmas is only what, 25 days away? No big deal.

-My house is a disaster. I had it mostly cleaned up over the weekend, and now it's slowly creeping back into chaos. I've got to stay up late and get it cleaned.

-Sidney and I are going to Columbia, TN next weekend for Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. And I still haven't bought the first freaking present.

-I go back to the neurologist tomorrow. Hopefully they'll release me and let me drive again. I'm going to go crazy if I have to remain in the passenger seat until April!

-I want to put together a little holiday wish-list of cute things I've found while "window shopping" online. There really are a ton of amazingly awesome things out there on the www!

-I may be freaking out a little that I haven't bought any presents yet!

-The "Nugget" (as I have dubbed this baby) is doing so good so far. I've been feelin good, although my appetite is so weird. I'm either hungry or I'm not. Hours can pass by and I want nothing to eat - then all of a sudden, I'm ravenous. Then I may not eat again until the next day. I'm trying to tell myself the baby's got enough fat to live on in there 'til my appetite gets straightened back out.

-I really miss my girlfriends. I feel like it's been months since I've seen them. It probably has been close to a month, in reality. That's just depressing.

-I should probably go Christmas shopping this weekend, don't you think? Yes, I guess I should.

1 comment:

  1. We have the sickies too. I've bought a few
    Presents but not enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!