Sidney and I are headed off to Columbia, TN this morning for the annual Cantrell Christmas at my grand-parent's house (Mom and Peanut are escorting us, since I still can't drive 'til April, and poor Justin has to work all weekend!)...
I probably won't post this weekend, unless I manage to get a minute to hop on the computer (or figure out how to blog from my phone)! I'll have to play catch-up big time when I get back, so don't write anything too amazing or I'm afraid I might miss it...
I'm going to send you away from my blog this morning - a good buddy of mine found out yesterday she's having identical twins! Mrs. B was due about two weeks after me, but I'm guessing she'll go before me now that she's got two babies cooking in there!! Please go tell her I said "congratulations" - there's so many sweet gals I know having spring/summer babies, it's going to be awesome getting farther and farther along with them (I'm 12 weeks this weekend, yahoo - first trimester done)!
Have a wonderful weekend & I'll see all of you on Monday...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!