Thanks for being such a good baby lately, little Nugget. You haven't made me sick, although I've lost most of my appetite. But I'm taking vitamins regularly, and I know you've got plenty of body fat to live off of for awhile. I've been losing weight instead of gaining, which is always a plus, especially since the doctors don't want me to gain more than 15 lbs. tops!
I heard your heartbeat again this morning - your big sister and mamaw were there with me. We're all very excited to meet you! You were a good Nugget and didn't try to hide from the doctor, so we only had to wait about five seconds to hear you coming in loud and clear at 145 bpm. Believe me though, those are the longest five seconds you'll ever experience.
I'm feeling good, only having an occasional bad day here and there - and even when it's bad lately it's not that bad. So thanks, little Nugget. We're finally out of the first trimester, and it's all about your cooking for now. Hopefully I'll see/hear you again in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!