Dec 25, 2010

our kind of Christmas

...Sidney has presents scattered across our entire house, and the entire county.

...I've eaten so much steak, ham and turkey over the last two days I feel like my insides might explode.

...We woke up to a white Christmas, the perfect kind of powder that is awesome for sledding (if we did that kind of thing).

...We're watching The Grinch, the new one with Jim Carrey - which is pretty darn close to the original in it's amounts of awesomeness in my little opinion.

...We finally got a new couch (thanks Mom & Peanut) so it's actually enjoyable to be in the living room once again.

...Our TV died earlier last week; we went from watching our (borrowed) 32" flat-screen to this (gifted) 13" old-school job. I hate to whine, but this is me whiiiiinnniiing.

...We let one of our dogs in for the night, we would've let the other one in - but he's missing in action at the moment.

...It's been an amazing day of gifts and food and family and all-around wonderful(ness).

...I can only hope your Christmas has been just as wonderful! MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

  1. So gald you all were albe to enjoy an awesome time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!