I let my domain expire (oops!) last month, which was a total suprise to me. I always forget to check my gmail account. I mean, hello, I've had the same hotmail account for 10+ years now. Who needs gmail?
And apparently there's this big complicated process, involving at least $89 and hours on the phone with GoDaddy in order for me to get my ".com" status back - and in this economy? It just ain't happening, baby. I'll gladly go back to my ".blogspot" beginnings.
I'm just grateful all my content is still here - I was worried when I switched back, I'd lose everything I had as ".com" blog. But luckily, everything seems to still be here! And I'm here, which is all that matters, right?
Right.
And apparently there's this big complicated process, involving at least $89 and hours on the phone with GoDaddy in order for me to get my ".com" status back - and in this economy? It just ain't happening, baby. I'll gladly go back to my ".blogspot" beginnings.
I'm just grateful all my content is still here - I was worried when I switched back, I'd lose everything I had as ".com" blog. But luckily, everything seems to still be here! And I'm here, which is all that matters, right?
Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!