Mar 2, 2011

sick of the poop-talk

Potty training should not be this hard. Period. I know it shouldn't.

I'm feeling really discouraged, frustrated and just plain awful about the whole experience - and I know that's translating into how Sidney feels, too. She's been doing the easy part of potty-ing for a while now (the peeing part), it's just the hard part (the pooping) that we're stuck. She doesn't want to, and she goes for days without pooping because she's being so stubborn. I know it hurts, I've been there - I'm still there sometimes. I can understand, to a degree, the freak-out value of pooping in the potty.

But why is it so hard to get her there - what more can I do? How many days do I let her go without using the potty? Why is this so stinking hard?!

Talking about my kid's pottying habits is probably embarassing (to me and to her) but it's where I'm at. Aggravated and defeated. And sick of talking about sh*t like this.

1 comment:

  1. I dread the day we have to deal with that. G is not a fan of even sitting on his potty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!